Get Help

How to get help

If you need help from our foodbank, there are a few simple steps to follow.

The most important step is to get a foodbank voucher.

To provide you with the most appropriate help for you circumstances, we work with local partners such as Citizens Advice, housing support officers at Elmbridge Borough Council, home school link workers and local support charities.

If they feel you are struggling to put food on the table, they will issue you with a foodbank voucher code.

The local agency can also provide long-term support, if needed, to help you address any issues that have lead to your current crisis.

Step 1. Contact one of our partners

We recommend contacting your local Citizens Advice team who can help to assess your situation and can issue a foodbank voucher along with a package of support to help you out of your crisis;

Citizens Advice, Elmbridge West (Walton)- 0808 278 7887 or email via their website

Citizens Advice, Esher- 01372 464770

Step 2. Get in touch with us.

If you need further information before visiting one of our foodbanks, get in touch with us;

[email protected]

07884 046665

3. Bring  your foodbank E voucher to your nearest foodbank centre. 

We have three foodbank centres in the local area, see our locations page for maps of our centre locations:

St Andrews Church

Hersham Road,

Walton on Thames


KT12 1LG

Open every Monday 1-3pm

St Peters Church (not the hall)

Burwood Road,



KT12 4AA.

Open every Wednesday 10-12pm

St Johns Church

The Furrows (Off Ambleside Avenue)

Walton on Thames,


KT12 3JQ

Open Thursdays & Fridays 10-12pm

We are now issuing pre-packed food parcels to E voucher holders.

If you have any further questions our FAQ’s page may help, or feel free to give us a call.

For local help and support information, here is a link to Walton Charity Support directory.

Walton Charity Local Support Directory


Back to Get Help